AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY SPEAKER
With over 30 years of automotive industry experience, Dave Cantin can speak to all aspects of managing, owning, operating, financing, and trend-forecasting within North America’s competitive auto market. Dave went from entry-level salesperson, to GM, to dealership owner, to CEO of his own automotive M&A firm.
Not only has he created a name for himself, but in his current role as M&A executive, philanthropist, and motivational speaker, he has helped guide the careers of countless other entrepreneurs, automotive professionals, and dealership executives. He can give the same guidance to your audience with any of his engaging speaking topics.
Dave was the original host, and is now a regular contributor, on the Dealer News Today Podcast. Listen to his interviews with major auto industry executives and experts for an example of Dave’s distinguished ability to speak on topics and trends within the auto industry.
With a command of the stage and a knack for identifying personally with his audience, Dave will not only teach tactical methods but also motivate and empower people to reach new success. As an automotive industry speaker, he tells how he has disrupted the stodgy methods and assumptions of the past to develop new business and marketing strategies that propel the industry forward.
AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY SPEAKER TOPICS
THE POWER OF A CIRCLE OF TRUST
- What you need to know to proactively put yourself in a winning position
- The profitable power of developing an “acquisition mindset”
TOP MISTAKES THAT SUCK THE PROFIT OUT OF EVERY MARKETING DOLLAR
- Methods for maximizing the potential of every marketing dollar
- Learn why buyers will abandon you for your competitors, and how to maximize every lead (to prevent that from happening)
- How not to market yourself out of business – Understand how non-optimized internal structures can burn through your marketing dollars.
THE PROCESS AND POWER OF “OUTGROWTH”
- Growth starts from within – learn the secrets of profitability through “OUTGROWTH”
- Learn the main profit-sucking mistakes that professionals make every day.